- Ray Allen, the new NBA 3-point king. No one works harder at shooting. Funny how that works.
- Can’t believe the girls basketball playoffs are already under way. State wrestling starts Wednesday.
- Creston High School is having a “Gold Out” Friday night for a great cause. One of our intern hall-of-famer’s, Scott Vicker, asked me to post the info, which I’m happy to do: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188381781192794&index=1
- I don’t care who Mark Sanchez is dating.
- Here’s something I didn’t see coming: Steve Deace leaving 1040 WHO. Read Deace’s explanation at http://stevedeace.wordpress.com/
- Went to my sons’ school plays today. Cade had one line. “What do you do when a Rhino charges you? Give him your credit card.” Floppy would have loved that one.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.