SECRETS SERVED: Sesame Kale Salad
Sesame Kale Salad (Wheatfield Cooperative)
A delicious and healthy salad served cool with a hint of asian flair.
- 12 bunches of kale
- 1.5 cup sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1.5 cup sesame seeds
- Blanch kale in boiling water for about 3 or 4 minute until tender.
- Saute minced garlic in sesame oil.
- When kale is tender, cool it off in ice bath.
- Add tamari and sesame seeds to saute pan with minced garlic in sesame oil.
- Mix cooled and drained kale with sesame oil mixture.
- Serve cool.
For more information on Wheatfield Co-op, visit their website here.