SECRETS SERVED: Johnny’s Angel Hair with Scallops
• Olive oil
• Sea scallops
• Cherry tomatoes (halved)
• Lemon juice
• White wine
• Parmesan cheese
• Feta Cheese
• Angel Hair pasta
• Salt, cracked black pepper
• Cracked red pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a hot sauté pan
2. Season sea scallops with salt and cracked black pepper
3. Place scallops in the oil.
4. Once the scallops caramelize on one side, flip them over and add fresh garlic, halved cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and deglaze with white wine.
5. Once the liquid is reduced by a quarter, add chopped parsley, cracked red peppers, chopped basil and whole butter.
6. Add angel hair pasta, arugula, parmesan cheese and feta cheese.
Serve and enjoy!