LIVE HEALTHY: Compete During The Dog Days Of Summer
Live Healthy Iowa is unveiling a program for you and your pooch this August.
It’s called the “Dog Days of Summer”.
Here’s how it works: You team up with your canine companion and track your activity minutes on the Live Healthy Iowa website. You can compete with others in the metro and across the state.
The program is $8 and you receive:
- Dog Days of Summer pet bandana
- Weekly email tips with ideas to stay active and healthy
- Access to a personal tracking page on the LHI website
- Unlimited access to online recipes, workouts and health information
- Opportunity to win incentives and prizes
Registration is already open, go to www.livehealthyiowa.org to participate.