MURPHY’S LAW: Lance Quit, Eastside Fashion, RVTV Dream
- Nothing positive about Lance Armstrong waving the white flag, except now we can all move on.
- Armstrong may not be as pure as some hoped, but he gave hope to so many cancer victims, and helped raise so much money for the fight, I think the end justifies the means.
- It was great to see Des Moines East in new football uniforms Friday night. East looked great, though Ames looked even better. On the scoreboard.
- Valley – Dowling Friday night could actually live up to the hype. And there will be a lot of hype.
- Grand View University kicks off the college football season Saturday night against Graceland, Bruce Jenner’s alma mater. No Kardashians expected.
- The I-Cubs final home game is Sunday. Where did Summer go?
- We filmed our RVTV promo Friday. Plaza RV in Bondurant provided our sweetest ride ever. John Sears says he was in his mid-twenties before he lived in an apartment this nice. I think I was in my thirties. Anyway, here’s a picture from the shoot. It should make more sense next week:
- SoundOFF 800 is Sunday night. We should have the videos ready to go by then. If not, Hassel will sing for an hour. Let’s hope I finish.