OVERNIGHT FIRE: Dental Lab Damaged
An Iowa City business was gutted by a fire overnight.
Dozens of firefighters were called to put out a fire at the Dental Lab just before 8:00 Tuesday night.
The building also housed apartments. Everyone got out of the building, and no injuries were reported.
The Dental Lab is a family owned business that makes dentures.
There’s no word yet on what sparked the fire, but firefighters think it may have started in the kitchen of one of the apartments.
Crews were on scene through the morning putting out hot spots.