Leading up to Easter, fish is a popular Friday night dish. Try out this salmon dish stuffed with the spring vegetable, asparagus, and a lemon fresh cream sauce from Bach Catering.
- One serving of salmon
- 7 to 10 asparagus spears, steamed
- quarter cup diced red onions
- quarter cup white wine
- quarter cup heavy cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 lemons
- salt and pepper
For the Salmon:
- Slice a small pocket in a piece of salmon.
- Take 5 to 7 steamed asparagus spears and slide them through the pocket in salmon.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon for approximately 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Saute a quarter cup of diced red onions in butter.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Once tender, add a quarter cup of white wine and squeeze in the juice of two lemons.
- Add a quarter cup of heavy cream. Let reduce.
- Once reduced, slowly add in about a cup of butter, piece by piece until it melts.
- Strain the onions out of the cream sauce.
Pour cream sauce over baked lemon.
For more information on Bach Catering, visit their website here.