Several roads have been impacted by flooding across the state.
In Des Moines, George Flagg Pkwy. from SW 30th to Park Avenue and SW 30th Street from Bell Avenue to George Flagg Pkwy are both closed due to flood waters.
In Dallas Count., Hwy. 169 north of Adel will be shut from 4:30 p.m. Tuesday due to the North Raccoon River swelling.
As of 7 p.m. the following were also closed:
- US 61: Road closed between IA 22 and US 67 (near Davenport) in Scott County.
- US 63: Road closed between County Road E64 and US 30 (near Tama).
- US 75 northbound: Road closed between County Road C70 (near Merrill) and County Road C38 (near Le Mars).
- IA 3 between US 59 and County Road C38 (Cherokee County). US 59 is also affected in that area in Cherokee County.
- IA 14 in both directions: between US 30 and IA 330 (near Marshalltown).
- IA 21: Road closed between IA 149 (1 mile north of the Hedrick area) and County Road G48 (1 mile south of the Delta area) in Keokuk County.
- IA 31: Road closed between County Road D30 and County Road D22 (near Correctionville) in Woodbury County.
- IA 149: Road closed between County Road V5G and IA 92 (near Sigourney).
- IA 175: Road closed between IA 141 (Battle Creek) and US 59 (near Ida Grove).
- IA 330 in both directions: between County Road E29 and County Road S75 (near Albion) in Marshall County.
Authorities urge all drivers to pay attention to barricades. Driving around a barricade can put you and others at serious risk.
For the latest, check 511ia.org.