IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

AFTERNOON BLAZE: Crews Battle House Fire

dm fire

Des Moines firefighters braved the cold to put out a fire on Pennsylvania Avenue Monday afternoon.

Firefighters say smoke was coming from the roof when they arrived at the home.

Officials say it started in the attic when electrical wire overheated.

The fire caused about $15,000 worth of damage. No one was injured.

The fire is out but they say they’re still checking for hot spots.


Filed in: News

Topics: ,

Suggest a correction
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,903 other followers