ELECTRICAL SHOCK: School Worker Receives Jolt

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
walnut_hills_415

An elementary school employee in Urbandale was taken to a local hospital Tuesday morning after receiving an electrical shock.

The Urbandale Fire Department says it was called to Walnut Hills Elementary at 4240 NW 156th Street around 10:30 a.m. Officials say a woman was unplugging a two-piece charger from an electrical outlet when she accidentally made contact with both ends and received a jolt. The charge was thought to be around 110 volts.

The woman was transported by ambulance to the hospital in stable condition. Her injuries were believed to be minor.

2 comments

Comments are closed.