HOUSE FIRE: 101-Year-Old Woman Dies

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
13_news_400x225 generic

Authorities in western Iowa say a 101-year-old woman died in a house fire.

It happened Saturday night in Council Bluffs.

The Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Office says the woman was pulled from the home with severe burns.

She died at the scene.

Autopsy results show she died from carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke and soot inhalation.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.