Judge Approves $2.45m Bed Bug Settlement

linguitti tower

A group of former residents from two apartment complexes will receive millions of dollars in a class-action lawsuit over bed bugs.

According to the Des Moines Register, a Polk County judge approved a $2.45-million settlement Wednesday.

In 2010, 225 former and current residents of the Elsie Mason Manor and Lingutti Tower sued the owners and managers claiming the defendants knew about a bed bug infestation but failed to warn tenants or properly treat it.

The former residents will get between $200 to $11,000.

2 comments

  • Dahai Dong

    Google “bed sized bed bug trap” to convert entire bed into a trap with sleeper as inaccessible CO2 bait. More than 99% bed bug feeding is at night. Eliminating this chance is as sure as sleeping in bathtub. Eliminating the remaining 1% feeding chance at day time is as sure as exterminators don’t receive bites.
    You can list numerous failure possibilities which are difficult to prevent for well known DIY bed bug control methods. That is why people believe very difficult to get rid of bed bugs. After setting up bed sized trap, anyone who can list a failure possibility which is difficult to prevent could be a genius. That is why you can immediately solve the problem if you trust your common sense instead of what most people believe.
    If tent had not been invented, most campers would have believed that bush encasement can seal mosquitoes inside bush and reduce mosquito bites. For the same reason, since people don’t know that bed sized trap stops bites immediately, they believe that mattress encasement can seal bed bugs inside mattress and reduce bed bug bites. Bush does not need any protection after a camper stays inside tent. Mattress does not need any protection if people sleep in the center of bed sized bed bug trap.
    Bed sized trap kills bed bugs as efficient as poison bait kills ants and stops bed bug bites as efficient as tent stops mosquito bites. Well known bed bug methods are misleading and make such an easy job become extremely difficult.

  • Dahai Dong

    Google “bed sized bed bug trap” to convert entire bed into a trap with sleeper as inaccessible CO2 bait. More than 99% bed bug feeding is at night. Eliminating this chance is as sure as sleeping in bathtub. Eliminating the remaining 1% feeding chance at day time is as sure as exterminators don’t receive bites.
    You can list numerous failure possibilities which are difficult to prevent for well known DIY bed bug control methods. That is why people believe very difficult to get rid of bed bugs. After setting up bed sized trap, anyone who can list a failure possibility which is difficult to prevent could be a genius. That is why you can immediately solve the problem if you trust your common sense instead of what most people believe.
    If tent had not been invented, most campers would have believed that bush encasement can seal mosquitoes inside bush and reduce mosquito bites. For the same reason, since people don’t know that bed sized trap stops bites immediately, they believe that mattress encasement can seal bed bugs inside mattress and reduce bed bug bites. Bush does not need any protection after a camper stays inside tent. Mattress does not need any protection if people sleep in the center of bed sized bed bug trap.
    Bed sized trap kills 100% bed bugs as efficient as poison bait kills 100% ants no matter where insects hide and stops bed bug bites as efficient as tent stops mosquito bites. Well known bed bug methods are misleading and make such an easy job become extremely difficult.

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 909 other followers