Crews Put Out House Fire in Mingo

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MINGO, Iowa --  Firefighters had to put out a house fire on Saturday after it became fully engulfed in flames.

Crews were called to the 100 Block of Walnut Street in Mingo just before 6:15 a.m where a passerby saw the fire.

No injuries are being reported at this time.

It's believed the homeowner was able to get out safely.