Weather Alerts

Department of Health Taking Applications for Cannabidiol Program

IOWA  --  The Iowa Department of Health is now taking applications from patients for the state's expanded medical cannabidiol program.

Patients must apply for a registration card to prove they have a qualifying illness to use cannabidiol.

The department has yet to select manufacturers or dispensaries for the drug.