• I grew up in Wisconsin but have lived in 6 states. Wisconsin, Massachusetts (briefly), California, North Dakota, Washington and Iowa.
• I wanted to be a Barbie designer when I was little
• I grew up in Wales, Wisconsin and was frequently asked why I don’t have a british accent.
• My news crush is Brian Williams
• I like every kind of music. Classical to rap, I love it all.
• I adopted my dog, Ozzy, from the Animal Rescue League after he came to the station for a Today in Iowa
• Saturday adoption segment
• I played soccer from the time I was 6 through high school
• I was voted most fun to be with in middle school, wait for it, by the teachers
• I was a band geek. I played French horn from 5th grade through my freshman year in college
• I went to four different universities. UW-Stout, UW-Green Bay, UW-Whitewater and Minot State.
• I climbed the High Skyline Trail on Mt. Rainier
• I really am a morning person. My mood gradually declines until I’m a grouch by the evening.
• I love shoes!!
Jenny joined the Channel 13 News Team in December 2007. She began working as a news producer, producing Today in Iowa Saturday and Sunday and serving as an associate producer for Today in Iowa. She is now tackling the role of Multimedia Journalist.
Jenny came to the station after taking a hiatus from television news to raise her children. Prior to her hiatus she worked as a reporter and anchor at KXMC in Minot, North Dakota.
In her free time Jenny likes to spend time with her kids, David, Drew and Peyton, walk her dog and shop for shoes.