Early buzz – passport refunds

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

If you paid for an expedited passport and it didn’t arrive on time, the government is now offering refunds!

Write to:

Department of State, Passport Services/PPS/Refunds, 2100 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037-3202.

More after the show!