- It makes no sense how much many of us care about our professional sports teams, but we do. Andy Fales was down all day after learning Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright has a serious elbow injury. The way Andy sees it, his entire spring and summer just got a lot less enjoyable.
- The NBA is more interesting when the Knicks matter. Melo and Amare are a good start.
- Jazz fans lost both faces of their franchise this month, Derron Williams and Jerry Sloan. Now I guess all Utah has it its jazz music. Oh, that’s right. The nickname makes no sense. (Utah relocated from New Orleans, where the Jazz did make sense.)
- Joel Northrup, the boy who refused to wrestle a girl, made television appearances across several networks Wednesday morning. Northrup was impressive and consistent, though we didn’t really learn anything new.
- Drake’s Ryan Wedel saved the best game of his Bulldog career for Senior Night. 29 points and two really proud parents. (Check birthday boy Shawn Terrell’s story in our video player.)
- Didn’t take long for Charles Zanders to turn Simpson men’s basketball around. Zanders coached Hoover to a state title five years ago, and he has the Storm headed in the right direction.
- Hall Pass could be really funny or really silly, but either way, I’m in. I’d rank the Farrelly Brothers movies in this order: 1 Dumb & Dumber 2 Something About Mary 3 Kingpin and 4 the underrated Outside Providence
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.