This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- If it’s not hotter than Dutch love, we’re dodging lightning strikes. What the crap, Ed?! Officials suspended the late state baseball game between Dowling and Ft. Dodge. They’ll pick it up Thursday morning.
- Is Ryan Dempster still a Cub? Never mind. I see he took the loss Wednesday night.
- Reserve your couch for the day after Thanksgiving. Iowa hosts Nebraska at 11, then Iowa State welcomes West Virginia at 2:30 p.m. Leftovers optional, but recommended.
- I’ve got no problem with Penn State not sending players to Big Ten media days in Chicago. They deserve a few more days to get their mind around problems they didn’t cause.
- Kirk Ferentz didn’t have to call Bill O’Brien before talking to Penn State players about possibly transferring to Iowa, but Ferentz did. The courtesy was a nice gesture.
- I miss Paul Rhoads Fu manchu.
- The RVTV tour stops have been selected. Announcement coming soon.
- Shawn Johnson will report for Today.com during the Olympics. It didn’t take Nostradamus to see this one coming.
- With NFL training camps opening, so many plots to follow. I’m most interested to see how Peyton Manning looks.