FOOTBALL SCHEDULES: Cy-Hawk Showdown Under The Lights
Both University of Iowa and Iowa State have announced the kick-off times for their first few games of the season, including the Cy-Hawk Showdown. The annual Iowa-Iowa State match-up will take place under the lights this year. The nationally televised game will start at 5 p.m. on Saturday, September 14 in Ames.
The first 5 games for the Hawkeyes are as follows:
- Sept. 14 at Iowa State, 5 p.m., FS1
- Sept. 28 at Minnesota, 2:30 p.m., ABC/ESPN/ESPN2
- Oct. 5 vs Michigan State, 11 a.m., TBD
- Oct. 19 at Ohio State, 2:30 p.m., ABC/ESPN/ESPN2
- Nov. 29 at Nebraska, 11 a.m., ABC
The Cyclones success last season is evident in their schedule this year. All of the first four games will be played under the lights with three being televised nationally.
- Aug. 31 vs UNI , 7 p.m., Cyclones.tv / MC
- Sept. 14 vs Iowa, 5 p.m., FS1
- Sept. 26 at Tulsa, 6:30 p.m., FS1
- Oct. 3 vs Texas, 6:30 p.m., ESPN