High School Football Scores

CHIMNEY FIRE: Damage To Bondurant Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Five fire crews were called out to help with a house fire in rural Bondurant Friday morning.

The Bondurant Fire Department was called to 9754 NE 94th Avenue on a chimney fire. They asked for help from other departments, including Ankeny and Altoona.

One person was home when the fire started in a second floor chimney but was able to get out of the home safely. The fire damage is mostly limited to the second floor.

Fire investigators are looking into what started the fire.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.